The Organization for Faith, Education, and Community along with the School of Social Work and the Richard and Lucille Dewitt School of Nursing will host our second forum titled:
Forum: Healthcare in Nacogdoches
Thursday, November 8, 2018 6:30-8:00 pm
Early Childhood Research Center at SFASU: Rm. 212
2428 Raguet, Nacogdoches, TX
Purpose: To raise consciousness related to health care and identify strengths and needs of local health care services.
Program: Panel discussion followed with a Q&A.
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital – Patrick Kuhns, Board Member
- Nacogdoches Medical Center – Ian Gibson, Director of Strategy
- Physician – Jeremy Smith, MD
- Burke Center – Mike Cunyus, Behavioral Health Director
- East Texas Community Health – Anita Humphreys, CEO
- Brown Family Health Clinic – TBA
Free to the public.
Social Workers will receive 1.5 hrs CEUs.